Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Dydo Lupin III Series - Fujiko




A couple weeks after getting Lupin, I broke down and got the remaining 4 characters. Since each one comes separately with a can of coffee, that meant 4 more cans, at $1.30 USD each. Still, the figures are well-made enough to be worth it. (The coffee was still ignorable, though.)



The plastic is molded nicely, but Fujiko's lips don't show up well in the photos (none of the molded facial features of the other characters photograph well). But, her eyes are great.



Not sure why the camera had so much more trouble focusing on her back. Maybe she just wanted it that way.

1 comment:

Josh said...

I bought a can of coffee just to get this figure when it was in the conbini.

She was a great little figure...perfect scale to go with a 1989 Batmobile toy I had.

I don't know what happened to her...I lost her! I think she fell behind a shelf.

I only noticed she was gone now, years later, as I'm going through my stuff that just arrived here in the States after I left Japan. I was there from 2008 to this summer.

I miss it desperately already. Leaving was a gigantic mistake.